TechShield AB is a category B anti-reflective coating that’s ideal for patients looking for core AR benefits .
TechShield AB Benefits
• Improved Scratch Resistance
• Improved Smudge Resistance
• Improved Cleanability (Super Hydrophobic)
• ISO-Certified Anti-Bacterial Lens Surface Protection
• Excellent Visual Performance (Anti-Glare)
• Enhanced cosmetic Appearance (Anti-Reflective)
• UV Protection (Optional UVR)
• 2-year Warranty
See the Difference
TechShield AB eliminates harsh glare from sources such as sunlight, overhead lighting, and oncoming headlights, making for clearer, more comfortable, safer vision.
Drag the square left and right to see the difference between lenses enhanced with TechShield AR Coatings and lenses with no coating.
In laboratory testing, TechShield AR Coatings exhibited (1) 7.4% better Bayer Abrasion Ratio, (2) 28% better Gram Force Tape Pull score, and (3) 4.5% higher contact angle than previous versions. (4) ISO anti-bacterial lens surface protection based on ISO 22196:2011 certified technology. (5) TechShield Anti-Reflective Coatings are backed by a two-year warranty against scratching, peeling, and crazing under normal use. Lenses that are abused, extremely scratched, chipped, broken or damaged are not covered under this warranty.